Monday, August 4, 2014

Where's Your Treasure


I knew before catastrophe hit that I was storing up a little treasure on earth. I had hope in the world. I remember wondering at times if life was too easy and wondering when the axe was going to fall. The darkness was hidden from me...or maybe I just never looked. Well, the axe fell - hard. If I've learned anything it's that there is no hope in this fallen and broken world. Our treasure, our true treasure is in heaven where we will be one day. Walk lightly on this earth dear friends and don't put your hope here. This world can be a cruel teacher. There is no hope here. Do you want to be in His presence? Care about what Father cares about. People. Sow your seed in rich soil.


Put Away Riches in Heaven

19 “Do not put away riches for yourselves on earth. Moths and rust can destroy them. Thieves can break in and steal them.20 Instead, put away riches for yourselves in heaven. There, moths and rust do not destroy them. There, thieves do not break in and steal them. 21 Your heart will be where your riches are.

No comments: