Friday, October 8, 2010

I Always Knew One Day I'd Fall Victim to Gypsies!

We had a threesome come up while we were working in the yard and ask for a job pruning our trees and shrubs. We were stupid and fell for it. At one point this guy, who had a 2nd grade education, was cutting (or breaking off) tree limbs with a hedge trimmer while I yelled at him. Another who was supposedly "trimming" the shrubs didn't know what he was doing and kept cutting them off trying to get them even until I stopped him. Dwight paid them but shouldn't have. We figured out later they were "gypsys" and professional con-artists. Argggggh!

I did get an hysterical quote-of-the-day from Dwight out of it. We were in the kitchen and he randomly said ---
"I always knew one day I'd fall victim to gypsies!" I about fell on the ground laughing!!

No comments: